We've been back in the states now for one week and I think it's time to reflect on our time in Thailand and what I miss about it.
- The friendly people who always have a smile when passing and are always living and loving life.
2. The wonderful selection of awesome food that is available within a short walk of everywhere. The street food is especially awesome.
3. Everything needed to live life is within about 2 blocks of where you are living.
4. The Thai markets like Warorot and Nong Hoi.
5. Fresh coconut ice cream from a street vendor.
6. The pace of life.
7. Waking in the morning, looking to the west, and seeing Wat Phra That Doi Suthep in the distance.
8. Walking anywhere, at anytime, and not feeling nervous about being there.
9. The joyride of a Tuk-Tuk on a busy road.
10. The feeling of living in the video game “Frogger” every time we walk/run across the street.
11. The weather in January.
12. Bum Guns. (Sorry, No Photo)